What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help us do it?
We are currently looking for talented new members to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team at our Seattle headquarters.
- Manage the schedule and follow-ups between the sales team and prospects and clients.
- Maintain CRM tools such as Salesforce by inputting prospects data into the system.
- Generate sales reports and conduct competitive analysis.
- Help prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers.
- Maintains all quote documentations, sales collateral and sales slides with accurate pricing, messaging and latest KPIs.
- Discover and manage all sales demonstration tools and applications such as sales funnel monitoring with a focus on tracking demos.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Develops technical presentations for potential customers.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends and government regulations.
- Trusted liaison between sales and stakeholders across the company from customer success, marketing, product.
- Strong written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical skills
- Quick ramp up on new industry trends, technology
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Obsession with details