Auction Edge is the automotive remarketing industry’s leading provider of technology and services to independent auctions, dealers, and corporate remarketers. With 230 independent auction customers and millions of cars processed per year, Auction Edge is uniquely positioned to serve the competitive needs of the independent auction community. To learn more, visit www.auctionedge.com.
We have an opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist to join us in Spokane, WA. This person will manage tasks, projects, and initiatives that are HR related including; leading and managing employee relations, employee development, talent management and organizational development functions in a multi-state environment. The position is charged with planning and managing human resource programs and strategies, and day-to-day operations and procedures. Ideal candidates will strongly support our company culture built on collaboration, trust and fun.
- Assess, analyze, and improve personnel policies, programs, and procedures, and inform employees and management on changes and interpretations.
- Assist with recruiting efforts lead by Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Lead the onboarding process for new employees.
- Manage the annual performance review process.
- Manage the annual benefits renewal process as well as answer employee questions concerning benefits.
- Ensure that programs are carried out in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- Analyze and provide advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems.
- Make presentations to explain the purpose and goal and to seek compliance and understanding of human resources policies.
- May lead professional responsibilities over lower level support and clerical personnel.
- Responsible for implementing and evaluating revised human resources policies.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide other human resources services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management, or related field.
- 5+ years’ progressive HR work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resource best practices and current regulations.
- Proficient with computer programs including MS Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with flexibility.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work flexible hours to work with employees on the East and West coast.
- Ability to travel up to 20% to office locations across the US.
Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace