Are you looking for a job that allows you to change lives?
Do you love the idea of families sitting down together to enjoy fantastic meals?
Dream Dinners ShareCrate is an innovative concept in meal preparation – We bring dinner to the doorstep of families who may otherwise be unable to tackle mealtime due to life challenges.
We are looking for a ShareCrate Operations Manager to help us change more lives and allow our customers to Love With Food – Even if it is from across the country.
As a ShareCrate Operations Manager, you will play multiple roles – Production Rock Star, Organizational Master, and Efficiency Guru.
In this position, you will:
- Maintain accurate inventory & order product according to forecasted needs.
- Be hands on in both prep and production of menu items, as well as supervise a production support team.
- Work with our internal order system to generate production and shipping documents.
- Supervise and participate in boxing and shipping of final product to our customers.
- Ensure that all food safety and production efficiency expectations are exceeded.
- Have a set of eagle eyes with the ability to spot inconsistencies, make corrections, and keep us on track.
- Look forward to frequently changing your hat and tackling new tasks and challenges.
- Give fantastic internal customer service to those you work with & enjoy interacting with a diverse team.
We’re the perfect match if you:
- Have a laser focus on the details & a passion for problem solving.
- Have excellent written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
- Have a minimum of HS Diploma - Associates Degree or equivalent from a 2-Year College or Technical School preferred.
- Have 2-5 years related experience/training, or combined education & work experience.
- Are a natural leader, with the ability to coach for positive results.
- Are computer savvy with a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Have a flexible schedule and the ability to work varying shifts – including last minute orders or emergency shipments.
- Like the idea of growth potential, and will seek out opportunities to push yourself.
What’s in it for you:
- Fantastic food discount program.
- You get to work with us! We’re pretty great.
- A flexible schedule, including major holidays off.
If the Apron fits, wear it! Please submit your cover letter and resume today!