What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help us do it?
We are currently looking for talented new members to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team at our Seattle headquarters.
- Manage customer deliverables by gathering requirements, creating a plan of action allocating resources and communicating with internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope;
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables;
- Define data quality and validate against customer requirements;
- Create and analyze data reports;
- Follow-up with platform features in collaboration with the Engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computational Linguistics required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Natural Language Processing background;
- 5+ years’ experience in project management with proven success in project deliverables;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL or similar relational databases knowledge of regular expressions, Python or similar;
- Eager to learn and able to operate independently in a flexible environment;
- Tech savvy; experience with Cloud.