The world of drones, autonomous vehicles and ROVs is growing and Gladiator Technologies is growing along with it. As a result, we have an immediate opening for a full time Electronics Test Technician.
The Gladiator Technologies Division of LKD Aerospace was founded in 2005 to design and manufacture high performance MEMS-based inertial sensors and systems to high-value air, land and sea applications.
Gladiator Technologies offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a professional, collaborative, and positive team-oriented work environment in a rapidly growing organization. We value performance and commitment to quality in our workforce and encourage all high performance qualified candidates to apply.
Our Electronics Test Technician will:
- Perform both manual and automated tests on assemblies, end items and system level testing to ensure product quality and reliability in accordance with internal policies and regulatory and safety requirements
- Perform environmental and calibration tests including: environmental conditioning, temperature calibration, sensor noise, bias and scale factor, functional, vibration, shock, power supply sensitivity, axis alignment, magnetometer calibration, centrifuge, etc. as well as visual inspection of various assemblies
- Maintain adherence to production, test and quality system procedures and processes
- Interpret and work in accordance with work orders, drawings and schematics, functional and acceptance test procedures, repairs, failure reports, manuals and all other applicable engineering and production specifications
- Maintain test and quality records associated with production testing and assembly per AS9100C / ISO 9001:2008
- Assist engineering with test and evaluation of developmental products and support production transition from engineering into manufacturing
- AA degree in Electronics Technology, or Mechanical Technology or equivalent knowledge through experience and/or other recognized educational institution
- Minimum 5 year test technician (test, manufacturing or repair technician) combined with assembly (soldering) experience
- Aerospace and Defense electronics experience strongly preferred (inertial product experience highly desired)
- Some limited experience in an ERP/MRP computerized environment desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Windows Operating System
- Must be willing to work cooperatively in a small team environment and limited supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Because this position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must: (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident (i.e., "green card holder") of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, provided that you have applied for naturalization within six months of the date you first became eligible, and if not yet accepted, you are actively pursuing naturalization after two years from the date of your application.
LKD Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace