The world of drones, autonomous vehicles and ROVs is growing and Gladiator Technologies is growing along with it. As a result, we have an immediate opening for a full time New Business Sales Manager.
The Gladiator Technologies Division of LKD Aerospace was founded in 2005 to design and manufacture high performance MEMS-based inertial sensors and systems to high-value air, land and sea applications. We are seeking to increase our sales staff to serve customers
Our New Business Development Sales Manager will:
- Develop and increase sales revenue in targeted territories and/or verticals
- Expand product footprint in select industry verticals
- Proliferate product awareness among industry and agency influencers
- Maintain strong working relationships with channel partners and customers
- Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Lead sales strategies, pursuit plans, technical, marketing administrative follow-up for targeted verticals and/or sales channel partners
- Educate prospective customers on product features, value and application
- Generate product awareness and sales leads via industry conferences, pursuit campaigns and interest response
- Conduct sales and product training for prospective customers and channel partners
- Organize industry conference and sales conference participation
- Identify industry and agency influencers and key programs
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and opportunities
- Contribute to sales and marketing operating system, planning and improvement
- Develop and write proposals, review and negotiate contracts
- Act as the primary contact and first responder for customer and channel partner issues
- Three to five years’ experience in sensor and/or subsystem technical product sales to a range of industry verticals including aerospace, defense, marine, automotive
- Highly motivated, self-starter, who is organized, analytical, and passionate about sales growth and providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate technical information in an engaging manner, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Experience working with government labs and agencies
- Experience managing international channel partners
- Knowledge of inertial sensors and sensors sub-systems a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to learn new products, new industry verticals and assume new responsibilities quickly
- Knowledge of CRM system maintenance and management
- Highly skilled in maintaining customer relationships and resolving customer and channel partner issues
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and have a strong desire to do what is right for the customer, the company and fellow employees
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a health/dental/vision care package, employer retirement match, life insurance and paid time off.
LKD Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace