A unique company with a mission of bringing families together around the dinner table is looking for
a part-time Business Development Coordinator at our retail store in Berlin, CT to help us change more lives & to bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
As a Business Development Coordinator, you will play multiple roles – Spokesperson, Event Coordinator, and Social Butterfly.
In this position, you will:
- Seek out and cultivate relationships within your area, focusing on opportunities to introduce new guests to the Dream Dinners experience.
- Coordinate off-site events in order to establish & reinforce Dream Dinners’ presence in the community.
- Run special introductory meal preparation sessions for new guests, making them feel welcome & to generate excitement.
- Follow up! Follow up! Follow up! Engage potential new guests and outside contacts, stay on their radar & pursue opportunities for collaboration.
We’re the perfect match if you:
- Are excited by fresh ideas & enjoy interacting with a variety of new people regularly.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Love having goals to reach & will try new methods to hit them.
- Are solution oriented, organized, and adaptable.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Hours, including Sundays and Holidays off.
- Hourly Pay & Bonus Structure for a job well done.
- Fantastic food discount program.
Please submit your cover letter and resume online today!