A unique company with a mission of bringing families together around the dinner table is looking for
a part-time Operations Coordinator at our retail store in Berlin, CT to help us change more lives & to bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
As a Operations Coordinator, you will play multiple roles – Ordering Guru, Team Leader, and Organizational Ace.
In this position, you will:
- Run the back of the house – With a focus on lean operations.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels & reduce waste.
- Manage a fun & positive operations team.
- Keep Food and Labor Costs on track.
- Seek out new efficiencies & train others to do the same.
We’re the perfect match if you:
- Have a laser focus on the details.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Love having goals to meet & will try new methods to hit them.
- Are solution oriented, organized, and adaptable.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
What’s in it for you:
- In-store 90 day training period.
- Flexible Hours, including Sundays and Holidays off.
- Hourly Pay & Bonus Structure for a job well done.
- Fantastic food discount program.
Please submit your cover letter and resume online today !