Committee for Children (CFC) is a nonprofit working globally to foster children’s social-emotional development and prevent bullying, violence, and child abuse. Our research-based social-emotional learning programs are used in more than 25,000 schools in 70 countries around the world. These programs help more than 13 million children each year stay safe, respect themselves and others, succeed in school today, and build a better world for tomorrow.
Client Support Services Representative
The Client Support Services (CSS) Representative is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, providing customer service, sales support, order assistance, and product consultation. The CSS Representative will provide assistance to prospective and existing clients, primarily by phone and email, about Committee for Children’s programs including supporting the order-fulfillment process and resolution of client problems.
Primary Responsibilities Include
Customer Service & Support
- Provide accurate and timely follow-through on all client requests including order support, pricing inquiries, adjustments, and cancellations.
- Build positive, ongoing relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Guide clients and staff in resolving client problems, questions, and concerns.
- Diagnose and resolve login and other technical problems related to www.secondstep.org and the online learning management system.
- Use best practices and techniques to troubleshoot computer application malfunctions.
- Provide support in resolving technical problems, questions, and concerns, including escalating and prioritizing issues.
- Manage the back-end online administration and reporting tools for online training, community websites, and services.
Internal Communications & Data Management
- Communicate client information, leads, requests, and feedback to other departments and stakeholders.
- Effectively use computer, CRM, and database systems to enter accurate client information and record/create quotes.
- Internally communicate new business development opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree in business, education, communications, or related field, highly preferred.
- 1+ year experience in a customer service capacity in an inbound call center or office environment that requires technical support.
- Website or online video troubleshooting experience; strong knowledge of web environments, search, browsers and communication tools.
- 2+ years’ experience with database or customer relations management (CRM) software.
- Knowledge of common software applications and web services (Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience working in education or with educators, desired.
- Familiarity with field of social and emotional learning.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.