At MainVue Homes our people are the driving force behind our success and moving forward. We invest in attracting and retaining great people who share our values. We have a commitment to achieve results; put the customer first; exhibit courage; seek innovation and continuous improvement; and demonstrate respect, integrity and trust. MainVue Homes is a worldwide leader in premiere residential design and construction.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our Bellevue staff! This role will apply accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Oversee, compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare financial management reports.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Manage and support budget and forecast activities.
- Monitor and support taxation issues.
- File monthly tax returns as needed.
- Develop and maintain financial and job cost databases.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Analyze and advise on business operations, including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments, and future revenues. Provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in the management of financial systems and budgets.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
For immediate consideration, apply online today!