Committee for Children (CFC) is a nonprofit working globally to foster children’s social-emotional development and prevent bullying, violence, and child abuse. Our research-based social-emotional learning programs are used in more than 25,000 schools in 70 countries around the world. These programs help more than 13 million children each year stay safe, respect themselves and others, succeed in school today, and build a better world for tomorrow.
Recruiting & Engagement Manager
The Recruiting & Engagement Manager will develop and manage our recruitment and onboarding strategies, and will act as an employee advocate, promoting engagement and satisfaction throughout the organization. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and enthusiastic about playing a key role in our organizations culture as we head into years of growth and development.
Primary Responsibilities Include
Recruitment & Hiring
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Assist hiring managers in writing comprehensive job descriptions and ads and post to appropriate resources
- Source candidates by using career websites and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Conduct remote and in person interviews
- Track and follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Manage all applicable hiring forms
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods, attend job fairs and career events
- Work closely with recruiting firms as necessary
- Conduct follow-up with managers to evaluate and improve recruitment processes
- Design and implement the onboarding strategy, employee orientations, and training
- Be the go-to person for all new employees, and regularly check in on them
Employee Engagement & Retention
- Enhance the employee experience, design employee relations programs, promote benefits and perk programs throughout the year
- Create employee engagement surveys, and develop action plans based on results
- Join and promote company-wide committees’ related to employee engagement
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field, required
- 3+ years recruiting experience
- 3+ years employee coaching, counseling, or engagement experience
- 3+ years general human resource experience
- SHRM-CP/PHR or equivalent certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience developing HR/business processes designed for sustained organizational growth
How to Apply: Applications for this position are accepted through our online application process only. Please send your letter of interest and resume in a single document.