Schnitzer West is seeking a Concierge/Real Estate Assistant to work at our new Civica Cherry Creek property in Denver, which will be opening in 2018. The Concierge/Real Estate Assistant will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to the tenants and guests of the building. If you have outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills, a friendly outgoing personality and professional demeanor, apply today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide full administrative support, including greeting and welcoming tenants/visitors, phone support, correspondence, mailing, photocopying, filing, scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls, creating presentations, and all general office administration duties.
- Assist visitors and tenants with directions, answer questions, and provide information or referrals to available area amenities.
- Schedule and set up building conference facility rooms for tenant events.
- Assist with property tours, preparation of supporting materials, and planning of special events and functions.
- Actively participate in all emergency operations of the building.
- Manage day to day appearance of the Lobby and conference rooms.
- Dispatch work orders to appropriate building management staff.
- Serves as primary contact for tenant service requests, always responding to requests promptly to resolve concerns.
- Track and maintain certificates of insurance.
- Process expense reports for managers; monitor and assist in coding of invoices.
- Maintain company library (market reports, subscriptions, and publications).
- Assist with a variety of special projects or administrative assignments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- One to two years of concierge, general office, receptionist or customer service experience, with demonstrated self-direction and judgment.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people and to respond appropriately to customer/visitor complaints and/or requests.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to use tact and diplomacy. Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite; accurate keyboarding skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Ability to successfully perform multiple tasks, with possibility of interruptions, and to reprioritize work on a regular basis, along with the flexibility to respond to changing needs and requests.
- Ability to set own priorities to manage own time to meet deadlines. High degree of energy and ability to work with limited direction as self-starter.
- Ability to research, locate, organize and retrieve resources and information relating to customer needs/requests.
- Have current knowledge of upcoming local events and new and existing business offerings and services.
- A pre-employment drug test and background check required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in real estate helpful.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, employee assistance program, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, and PTO.
About Schnitzer West:
Put yourself at the forefront of real estate innovation with a career at Schnitzer West.
Known for our out-of-the-box, tenant-focused properties, Schnitzer West, LLC, is one of the West Coast’s leading real estate investment, development, and property management companies. Led by a highly entrepreneurial team of managing partners, we are continually rethinking and reinventing the way buildings should work for the people who occupy them. Our unique approach requires rigorous financial discipline and in-depth, tenant-focused research. It demands innovative, forward-looking design and exacting execution with an unrelenting commitment to quality. It results in properties of enduring value that deliver superior returns, even in down markets. Since our inception in 1997, we have developed or acquired and repositioned more than ten million square feet of commercial real estate in the Seattle, Portland and Denver markets. Currently, we have three Class A+ office building under construction and we are redeveloping several other properties. We also manage 4.8 million square feet of office and retail space with five-star service unrivaled in the industry.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted using our online application process only.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER