Mullally Development Company, a local property management company, is currently seeking a team oriented AP Lead to coordinate and manage the Accounts Payable function. Our office is conveniently located in Seattle’s Eastlake neighborhood.
Our ideal candidate will have high integrity, strong interpersonal skills, be well organized, work independently and be focused on adding value to the family owned businesses.
This is a full time position offering competitive pay, growth opportunities & excellent benefits including medical, dental, disability, 401(k), vacations, and holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process accounts payable invoices and payments
- Manage and code invoices accurately and adhere to strict due dates.
- Effectively communicate with employees, managers, tenants and vendors.
- Process real estate tax payments semi-annually and maintain current spreadsheets.
- Manage business license/ LLC renewals, reports, and payments.
- Responsible for tenant refund check processing and mailing deadlines.
- Process annual 1099-MISC, INT, DIV forms timely and accurately.
- AA or Bachelor’s degree, plus three or more years of related experience in Accounts Payable
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High speed and accuracy in typing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Sage software system a plus.
- Ability and willingness to increase efficiency by modifying procedures.
- Current Notary Public preferred.