Mullally Development Company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work at our Northgate community. Our Maintenance Technician will be responsible for daily maintenance service in units, common areas and around community grounds.
If you are hardworking, dedicated, and interested in furthering your skills in apartment maintenance while working with a team of professionals, then apply today!
This is a full time position that pays $18.00 - $22.00/hour, DOE!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily service, routine and preventative maintenance in units, common areas and around community grounds.
- Perform apartment turnover maintenance such as painting, pulling up and removing old carpeting and pads, changing drapes, etc.
- Repair roof, HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, appliance as well as some carpentry for the complex.
- Install new appliances such as dishwashers, ranges and refrigerators.
- Coordinate and/or complete all work orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2 years of experience in apartment maintenance desired. Similar experience will be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent desired but not required.
- Experience with boilers and plumbing preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability lift up to 50 lbs, push and pull up to 100 lbs daily, climb stairs and ladders and reach for supplies and perform overhead painting.
We offer competitive pay, growth opportunities & excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), vacations, and holidays.