Catalysis is more than just a digital agency. We are a tight knit group of technically capable experts who share a passion for creativity and innovation within our digital world! We enjoy a casual, dog-friendly culture, and are located in a unique historic building in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Smart, inventive co-workers are helping the company grow to national recognition and you could be part of it. Visit www.catalysis.com
We are currently seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. The Marketing Automation Specialist will work with internal resources and clients to create, develop, and refine our clients’ interactive marketing campaigns using innovative marketing technologies. They will be responsible for partnering with existing marketing specialist to execute campaign requirements. The Marketing Automation Specialist will spend roughly 60% of their time on site working side by side with our software client in Redmond and 40% in our Seattle office.
Essen Essential Duties include:
- Provides services to our client using marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Vidyard, ON24, Optimizely and more.
- Participating on a virtual team with other marketing professionals aligned to one or more campaigns to help build, implement and execute marketing to drive business results.
- Works with the client, internal, and external resources to produce or obtain appropriate content for interactive deliverables.
- Collaborates with the creative team to ensure that content and design are consistent.
- Reviews and analyzes project data and industry best practices to revise existing campaigns and develop best practices for new campaigns.
- Serves as a general resource to support cross-functional efforts of the Project Manager, creative, and data analytics teams.
- Self-manages workload against multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Anticipates, embraces, and responds appropriately to changes in project scope.
- Updates and maintains project documentation related to marketing automation tools and processes.
- Responsible for delivery of high quality client and internal deliverables.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with marketing automation technologies, preferably Marketo (Marketo certified expert preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and ability to use Visio for process diagrams.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in business or marketing.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Strong data evaluation skills with ability to extract and interpret data.
- Experienced in effectively working on multiple projects with competing deadlines and timelines in a fast-paced, tech-savvy environment.
- Demonstrated interest and active experience with marketing automation tools.
A high level of proficiency in in the following areas:
- Data/Business analysis
- Technical documentation