Flow Control Industries (www.flowcontrol.com) is a growing specialty manufacturer of high-performance pressure independent valves for commercial, fluid-based HVAC systems. Systems optimized with Flow Control Industries’ patented DeltaPValves use less energy and serve more space with the less equipment.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced HVAC Valve Assembly Technician to join our team. We’re looking for a self-motivated, reliable team player to ensure the proper assembly of industrial valves and valve parts. We believe in promoting employees from within, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start their career!
- Performs a variety of moderate to complex, repetitive and non-repetitive assembly duties in accordance with documented work instructions
- May assist in unpacking, cleaning and preparing products for assembly
- Ensures finished products are properly packaged and prepared to ship, including building wood crates and other freight ready packaging
- Properly uses standard/special tools and test equipment
- Ensures tools and equipment are in good, safe operating condition and escalates repair requirements to Production Lead as needed
- Assists with inventory duties, including cycle counting, packaging and general material handling
- May assist in prepping and painting parts for finished goods
- Complies with all safety rules and maintains a safe, clean, and effective work environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1+ year(s) of hands-on related experience in a manufacturing or machine shop environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to operate forklifts and pallet jacks
- Experience working in an ISO 9001:2008 facility a plus
- Mechanical background and basic woodworking knowledge
- Experience safely using hand tools and light-duty power tools
- Experience with/knowledge of HVLP painting preferred
- Commitment to a high level of quality and continuous improvement
- Able to frequently lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to pass pre-employment and random drug screenings
We offer competitive wages, medical insurance, vacation, holidays, matching retirement plan, clean modern facility, new equipment, fantastic training programs, and a great team-oriented work environment.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please apply online today!