Are you looking for a job that allows you to change lives?
Do you love the idea of families sitting down together to enjoy fantastic meals?
Dream Dinners is an innovative concept in meal preparation that eliminates the stress of dealing with dinner – We remove menu planning, shopping & prep-work from the equation, leaving more quality time for families.
We are looking for a full-time Operations Coordinator to help us change more lives and bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
As a Dream Dinners Operations Coordinator, you will play multiple roles – Master Multi-Tasker, Excel Guru, and Problem Solving Rock Star.
In this position, you will:
- Update and maintain critical databases, reports, and documents to support menu and recipe development.
- Have a set of eagle eyes with the ability to spot inconsistencies in monthly menu documentation, make corrections, and keep us on track.
- Look forward to frequently changing your hat and tackling new tasks and challenges.
- Give fantastic internal customer service to those you work with & enjoy interacting with a diverse team.
- Seek out innovative ways to simplify and improve our current processes.
We’re the perfect match if you:
- Have a laser focus on the details.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Are solution oriented, organized, and adaptable.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
- Have an Associates Degree or equivalent from a 2-Year College or Technical School, 3-5 years related experience/training, or combined education & work experience.
- Have prior history in restaurant operations, vendor relations, or lean process improvement.
- Are computer savvy with a solid working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook – including PivotTables, V-Lookup, and Macros.
- Have worked with Foodservice providers in the past. (This is a plus, but not a deal breaker)
- Like the idea of growth potential, and will seek out opportunities to push yourself.
What’s in it for you:
- Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Account, 401K, PTO, and other fun perks.
- Fantastic food discount program.
- You get to work with us! We’re pretty great.
If the Apron fits, wear it! Please submit your resume today !