SkoFlo Industries, a world leader in the design and manufacture of chemical injection valves for the offshore petroleum industry, seeks an experienced A/P Specialist to join our team.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for all financial activities related to accounts payable for the company. They will review complex transaction flow in the ERP system and in cooperation with the Finance Controller, will have a strong focus on implementing ‘best practices’.
A successful candidate is able to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, with the highest level of personal and business ethics, including confidentiality.
If you are a solutions-oriented, customer service focused individual, who is self-motivated with high accuracy and attention to detail, please apply today!
- Administer all aspects of accounts payable, including researching purchasing variances and working closely with Purchasing Group.
- Process and review inventory/cost transactions from other staff entries; specifically that these post correctly to the general ledger.
- Responsible for administrative functions in the Finance Group, including customer/vendor files, mail distribution and special projects.
- Assist with accurate and timely month-end close.
- Process expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining accounting controls.
- Maintain fixed asset listings.
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Accounting and 2 years of related experience and/or training; Bachelor Degree in accounting and 1 year of related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands-on experience with all essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
- Experience in setting up and executing accounting and financial business systems and processes.
- Experience in implementation/use of ERP systems and processes in a manufacturing environment to drive lean activities, growth and continuous improvement.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of ERP software; Epicor software experience is a plus.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 facility preferred.
Applications are accepted using our online application process only.