Mullally Development Company is in need of a talented individual to become our On-Site Community Manager. Make our quiet North Seattle community your own!
We offer $17.00 - $19.00 per hour plus free rent & utilities!!!
Our new employee needs to be an organized individual who can take ownership of the community and make a difference. This position is responsible for ensuring overall apartment maintenance is satisfactory by performing the duties outlined personally, or through subordinate staff.
Mullally Development Company also offers growth opportunities & excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), vacations, and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to live on site at our North Seattle property, required. Free rent and utilities!
- Manage day to day property operations.
- Collect specified rents by the 6th of each month.
- Manage 3 day and 10 day notices and/or quits, and assist with eviction of tenants.
- Prepare reports such as occupancy rates, expiration of leases, and delinquency.
- Monitor move out files to ensure that units are vacated on correct dates, and/or adjustments are submitted.
- Assess move-out condition and inspects market readiness of apartments.
- Maintain records of work order requests and capital expenditures.
- Establish, coordinate, and follow-up with vendors on improvement to the property, and process billing for damages.
- Possess complete understanding of competing properties, rent rates, discounts and manages in market by shopping competitors.
- Plan advertising and layouts with local advertising sources and/or Property Manager.
- Schedule necessary vendors to ensure timely preparation of vacated apartments for re-rental.
- Perform daily cleaning and upkeep of properties.
- Manage all maintenance of the building.
- Respond to resident maintenance requests.
We are searching for the ideal candidate with the following skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus minimum 2 years’ related experience.
- Well rounded apartment management experience desired. Other management experience will be considered.
- Leasing experience is required.
- Thorough knowledge of Fair Housing, ADA, and Landlord Tenant Act and basic knowledge of HUD.
- Knowledge of property management software such as AMSI.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have good negotiating, closing and customer service skills.
- Valid Driver’s license is required.