At MainVue Homes our people are the driving force behind our success and moving forward. We invest in attracting and retaining great people who share our values. We have a commitment to achieve results; put the customer first; exhibit courage; seek innovation and continuous improvement; and demonstrate respect, integrity and trust. MainVue Homes is a worldwide leader in premiere residential design and construction.
We have an opportunity for a Design Drafter to join our Bellevue staff! This role will be responsible for new plan drafting according to the Design Development Process including plans, elevations, internals and detailing.
- Receive schematic designs from Designer and develop Design Development plan sets including front, sides and rear elevations, elevation specific detailing, floor plans including floor plan options, internals development including cabinet elevations, tile layouts, fireplace details, etc.
- Facilitate new plan review with outside vendors like HVAC, Cabinetry, Electrician, etc. as necessary.
- Prepare new plan marketing packages as necessary. Review marketing material including catalogues, plan spreads, and 3D models.
- Understand specification levels and make adjustments to plan/details accordingly.
- Conduct site walks on new plans to ensure homes are built per plan/details. Update plan/details accordingly to Superintendent/vendor feedback.
- Actively update model home drawing documents including updated floor plans and elevations, site notes, outdoor room plans and details and any other design related updates to model homes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience working in Single Family New Home construction.
- Understanding and knowledge of current building code.
- Construction knowledge required; field experience preferred.
- Must have experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD.
- Valid Washington state driver’s license and a clean driving record.
For immediate consideration, apply online today!