A company located in Everett, Washington is looking for a full time, experienced Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist to join our team! This position will be responsible for client account calls, high volume A/R reconciliation and collections. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, fun team environment please apply today!
- Accounts Receivable:
- Manage files, records and follow ups in a timely manner.
- Monitor client accounts for credit and/or collections issues.
- Place and release credit holds on customer accounts as required.
- Review and release orders based on status of account.
- Review credit limits and payment terms on a regular basis and determine if appropriate.
- Send payment reminders, past due notices and related correspondence as necessary.
- Issue customer statements monthly.
- Reconcile customer accounts as needed.
- Negotiate customer re-payment arrangements/bad debt recovery.
- Apply general collection rules to specific problems.
- Contact customers to determine reason for unpaid/past due items and identify appropriate solutions based on customer needs and organizational requirements.
- Answer Phones:
- Answer questions regarding accounts, payment and billing.
- Other accounting projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma; accounting course work preferred.
- At least 2 years’ of Accounts Receivable business to business collections experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls swiftly and politely regardless of the current situation or mood.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- MS Office, typing and 10 key skills.
- Proven attention to details and the ability to work with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Applications are only accepted online.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resume in a single document.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets