Little Rae’s Bakery is a local Seattle company that is committed to providing delicious and sustainable treats to local cafes and stores in the Seattle area. We are looking for an exceptionally talented and passionate natural foods Production Manager with a strong understanding of all cooking techniques to help us guide the production of our baked goods, sandwiches, salads and more.
Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic, multi-talented, self-starter with outstanding organizational skills to efficiently oversee our small and fast paced wholesale operation. This position requires strong managerial and culinary skills as well as an acute awareness of the importance of the details.
- Apply culinary creativity and high technical proficiency in all kitchen positions including baking, decorating, breads, cooking, etc.
- Implement profitable new products, recipes and SOPs.
- Oversee all maintenance of facility and equipment; keeping them impeccably cleaned at all times.
- Facility management; coaching and training employees to adhere to company standards.
- Create and implement new seasonal products based on current local food trends.
- Manage tracking of company food and labor costs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands on production management experience within the food industry.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, developed math skills, and dependability.
- Outstanding work ethic and proven leadership abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
If you think you would be a good addition to our leadership team and providing nut free baked goods, please submit a resume online!