Paint Sundries Solutions is a growing, well-recognized, nationwide Distribution Company specializing in the sale and marketing of paint sundry products. We have been successfully servicing clients in the retail home improvement and paint industry for over 50 years.
Our company is expanding and currently we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our established, high-energy company at our downtown Kirkland, WA office.
This is not a call-center job! The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to provide great customer service as well as have an outgoing, “can-do” personality. You will give callers their first impression of our company; therefore a positive attitude and professionalism are a must!
- Professionally represent the organization and communicate responsively
- Accurately process customer transactions
- Assist customers with questions regarding products, online ordering and other program support
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause; explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting the resolution and following up to ensure that our customer is satisfied with the resolution
- Participate in office duties and perform other related projects as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent AND 1 – 2 years of customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s Degree a plus!
- Attention to detail, good math and dependability highly desired.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite is required.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Full time employment at stable and growing company (Hours will range between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday).
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity for a career path to grow and progress professionally at PSS.
- Great benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vacation and 401K!
We are looking for the right individuals that reflect our values and can deliver first class service. If you think you would be a good addition to our team, we would like to hear from you!
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, apply online today!
To learn more about our company visit us at www.paintsundries.com