We are looking for an Evening Receptionist to provide reception coverage and serve as the “gate keeper” with many associated duties for a security conscious facility. This full-time (37.5 hours/week) position is located at our Capitol Hill campus.
Candidates must be available to work evening shifts (12pm-8pm) Monday through Thursday. We are open to either a 4 or 5 day schedule.
We are looking for a calm, personable, professional team member who prides themselves on their customer centric approach.
- Greet & check in clients, visitors, vendors, volunteers; refer callers to appropriate community resources.
- Monitor the security system for the campus and respond appropriately to alarms; secure building at the end of daily operations.
- Provide meeting set-up as requested, including configuring common rooms to specific staff requirements and preparing refreshments. Ensures that common rooms are kept neat and orderly.
- Weigh and stamp outgoing mail including special mailings as needed.
- Monitor general employee schedules and meeting schedule/room use.
- Provide miscellaneous word processing support, as requested by supervisor.
- Ensure that the reception area, including office space, is attractive and tidy.
- Ensure a reasonable level of quiet and confidentiality in the reception area.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Facilities and IT and Lead Receptionist as well as various executive staff members.
- Chair the Safety Committee.
- Maintain Agency key inventory and order/distribute general office supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and 1 year of administrative support experience in an office environment; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized with the ability to multitask.
- Flexible and cooperative.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office
JFS is a 125 year-old non-profit organization providing effective social services to individuals and families of all backgrounds in the Puget Sound region. We help people achieve well-being, health and stability. For more information about JFS, please visit www.jfsseattle.org.
We offer a great team environment, competitive wages, and a generous benefits package! To join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter in a single document. Applications are only accepted online. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.