LKD Aerospace, a growing aerospace & defense company, in business since 1983, has an immediate opening for a full time Customer Service Representative in Snoqualmie, WA. LKD is a Global Distributor, Manufacturer & MRO of Aerospace Components specializing in distribution of factory new aerospace & defense components, FAA-PMA parts, OEM manufacturing of aerospace components for a variety of applications and MRO services. Our Gladiator Technologies Division designs and manufactures high performance MEMS inertial sensors and systems for OEM applications around the world.
Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing customer accounts including inquiries, quotes, orders, customer service and returns for sales of specialty components to aerospace OEM’s, airlines, government and MRO customers. The work is performed through an easy-to-use, web-based customer service utility.
Essential Job Duties:
- Respond to customer inquiries including requests for quotations (RFQ’s), sales order acknowledgements, order status, issue resolution, documentation, returns and quality assurance
- Manage order process flow through LKD Aerospace’s customer management utility
- Build positive working relationships with customers by phone and email.
- Work cooperatively with all other functions of the business including finance, shipping and receiving, purchasing and planning, manufacturing operations, repair operations and business development
- Cross train for backup support role and other roles as necessary
- Preferred three to five years’ experience in Customer Service/Sales in an aviation and/or aerospace-related business
- Knowledge of MRP, ERP or similar systems in an aerospace environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Ability to present a positive, self-motivated personality to provide engaging customer service
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work cooperatively in a small team environment and have strong ethics to do what is right for the customer, the company and fellow employees
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including a health/dental/vision care package, employer retirement match, life insurance and paid time off.
LKD Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace