COMC takes the latest technology and applies it to collecting. We desire to continually impress our customers by offering the best service and making it easier and fun to collect! Visit www.comc.com for more information or hear our employees talk about what it's like to work for COMC on our new recruitment video by clicking Here!
COMC has an exciting opportunity for a Sorting Team Member. The Sorting Team Member will accurately identify, evaluate, and sort sports trading cards.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about collectible sports cards and have an interest in the trends of modern sports cards as well.
Shift: Flexible Full-time and Part-time positions between 6am and 9pm.
- Sort received inventory based on value and condition
- Add condition notes accurately where required
- Identify unlicensed, unsupported, counterfeit, altered, or suspicious inventory
- Correct or update database information where appropriate
- Assist shipping department with the verification of outbound order contents
- Maintain excellent communication within the identification and processing teams
- Review work at all stages to ensure accuracy
- Maintain accurate records of all activities
- High school diploma or GED
- Extensive knowledge of collectible sports cards is required
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Access preferred
- Strong 10-key and data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail required
- Employment at stable company with excellent benefits
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hands-on work experience and company training
- Relaxed dress code
Apply online and start your career with us today!