Umbra Cuscinetti, a specialized aerospace provider of gears, gearboxes, support assemblies, couplings, spline tubes, sector gears, and other related aerospace precision machine parts and assemblies, located in Everett, seeks a Machinist III.
This position sets up and operates basic, special purpose, grinding and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts. It also supports activities in the manufacturing environment such as deburring, painting and assembling components.
Required Skills and Education:
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or completion of manufacturing-related vocational training.
- 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ID/OD Grinder experience preferred.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
- Understanding of tooling, programming, and set-up of gear grinders, lathes or CNC controlled mills.
- Experience with Okuma Mills a plus.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to inspect parts thoroughly by accurately interpreting blueprints and using precision measuring tools.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Able to pass a pre-employment vision test, drug test, and background check.
EEO Employer/Disabled/Vets and Drug Free Workplace