Umbra Cuscinetti, a specialized aerospace provider of gears, gearboxes, support assemblies, couplings, spline tubes, sector gears, and other related aerospace precision machine parts and assemblies, located in Everett, seeks a Machinist II.
This position sets up and operates basic, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts. This role will also support the manufacturing department with duties such as deburring, painting, and assembling components.
Required Skills and Education:
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or completion of manufacturing-related vocational training.
- One to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
- Understanding of tooling, programming, and set-up of gear grinders, lathes or CNC controlled mills.
- Experience with Okuma Mills a plus.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to inspect parts thoroughly by accurately interpreting blueprints and using precision measuring tools.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Able to pass a pre-employment vision test, drug test, and background check.
EEO Employer/Disabled/Vets and Drug Free Workplace