Umbra Cuscinetti, a specialized aerospace provider of gears, gearboxes, support assemblies, couplings, spline tubes, sector gears, and other related aerospace precision machine parts and assemblies, located in Everett, seeks a Machinist I to support machining, deburring, and painting activities through preparation, modification and assembly of manufactured components.
Required Skills and Education:
- High school diploma, GED, or completion of Machinist Vocational Training.
- 6 months to 1 year experience in machining, preferably in aerospace.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
- Familiarity with Deburr tools and machinery
- Print reading, pen grinding and nylon wheel buffing experience a plus.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to inspect parts thoroughly by accurately interpreting blueprints and using precision measuring tools.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test, and background check.